This event has passed. You can fill in your details in the form to the right and receive the recording.
Consumers want a personalised approach from brands. With the disappearing third party cookies, the question on how to engage your consumers in a highly personalised way becomes more and more relevant.
The need for a First Party Data strategy is real, but what does that look like and how can you get there? Find out during this first out of three masterclasses on building your First Party Data Strategy on May 19th.
Marketers have grown reliant on third-party ad tracking and cookies, but the news is this: First Party Data and back-to-basics strategies will yield more ROI. In this masterclass, you will learn:
• what is zero, first, second and third party data
• what does a First Party Data Strategy look like for B2B and B2C
• how privacy regulations are changing and what this means for marketers
• the importance of using first party data and measurement to drive impact
• what does a cookieless future mean and why do you need to act now
• why humanising digital moments needs to be a priority
• how to build trusted customer relationships.
Register now, as spots will be limited! See you soon.